rtsli
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Long Island, NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I sold my Nikon D3100 and still have the Gittios tripod I bought to use with it. It has been used a total of 2 times and is in perfect condition. It comes with everything seen in the pictures. I would like to sell this as a package deal, but am open to splitting the 3 pieces up individually.




The products are:
$150 - Giottos MT 9360 ( Tripod )
$100 -Giottos MH1301 / 656 ( Amazon.com: Giottos MH1301-656 Professional Calibrated Ball Head with MH656 Quick Release: Camera & Photo )
If you have any questions or concerns I would be glad to talk. This is in excellent condition and only used twice in good weather. Everything in the picture was taken 2 days ago.
I'm asking $225 for everything together.




The products are:
$150 - Giottos MT 9360 ( Tripod )
$100 -Giottos MH1301 / 656 ( Amazon.com: Giottos MH1301-656 Professional Calibrated Ball Head with MH656 Quick Release: Camera & Photo )
If you have any questions or concerns I would be glad to talk. This is in excellent condition and only used twice in good weather. Everything in the picture was taken 2 days ago.
I'm asking $225 for everything together.