What's new

fs- Lowepro Flipside 300 - 2 days only

johan.sie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:)

Hi guys, I am just trying to weigh my options here. I just got a brand new black Lowepro Flipside 300 yesterday. Figured out that its too big for what I need than expected .. so I go on and purchased the Flipside 200 and intend to refund this one. However, there will be some shipback charges etc that I think wasn't good value at all. So, I think by selling it a little lower will be better than me refunding it, so let's see if this can get any interest :)

Asking for $68 shipped to 48 states.
 
Sorry for the threadjack, but if you're looking for a small pack, the 200 is great. I love mine.
 
Can you please take a picture of the pack with tripod mounted on it. I can't seem to find a pic on google that shows this feature. I just want to make sure that my tripod will fit. Thanks.

Please email me @ b_schall20@hotmail.com
 
Here is a video on it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJvGjf-9BOA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJvGjf-9BOA[/ame]
 
sorry guys,

its too late :)

thanks for checking
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom