What's new

FS: Mamiya RB67 Pro S + 127mm 3.5C Lens + Accessories

MadisonWI

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I have a well-used Mamiya RB67 Pro S that comes with:

Mamiya 127mm 3.8 C Lens, rotating 120 film back, collapsible waist-level finder, collapsible Mamiya rubber hood for the lens, 77mm Tiffen UV filter, original (I think) heavy-duty neck strap and Vivitar 2x Teleconverter for the RB67.

Here are some pictures:

Yfrog Gallery

I have a perfect seller rating on eBay (165) and would conduct payment through Paypal.
And, I'm in Seattle, WA, not Madison, so if you're across the country, shipping might be pricey...

Make an offer - thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom