What's new

FS ? - Minolta 250mm/f 5.6 Mirror lens

c.cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
5,394
Reaction score
405
Location
An American in Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FYI --- I will be selling this lens soon on ebay BUT...

I am willing to sell it just a bit cheaper here to: 1/ sell it to a photographer I "know" and 2/ avoid the ebay headaches.

So I am kind of wondering what interest there is on the forum... Please do your research before getting in touch. The lens sells for an average of $700 and I will not sell it for much less.

And while I'm here, if you are looking for any other older Minolta lenses (pre-AF), raise your hand and speak up. I may have what you want...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom