What's new

FS: Mint Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift Lens - $1000

mmartin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is a mint Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift Lens. Asking $1000 for lens, hood, bag and filter. Everything works perfectly. I'm selling simply because as a wedding photographer, I don't really have that many uses for a tilt shift lens. Pictures available upon request.
 
I thought you had one Bitter?
 
Yeah, I have the 90mm. I have been hankering a wider TS. I want to rent both the 45mm and the 24mm and see which I want though.
 
hey there, is this still for sale? I'm definitely interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom