What's new

FS: Mint D800 with extras - $2400

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is my D800. I have used it exactly twice and I've determined this camera isn't right for my style of shooting and workflow. I am the second owner of the camera (it was originally purchased in May 2012, and I have the original purchase receipt). The camera was sent to Nikon in November to fix the much discussed left focus issue.

The image quality of the camera is just ridiculous, but I have become so used to my D3/D3s that I much prefer that body style.

The camera is in absolutely pristine condition, and could easily be mistaken for "new in box" save for two extremely fine scratches on the bottom of the body (see picture #4 below). Everything else is absolutely flawless.

Shutter has 1653 actuations as of today.


Included with the camera are a GGS glass rear LCD protector, an extra genuine Nikon EN-EL15 battery, and a 16GB Lexar SD card.

Price is net to me. Buyer to pay true shipping cost (usually about $35 with insurance). I just want to get back exactly what I paid for it. Thanks for looking.

I'll be happy to provide additional pictures or answer any questions you have. And, in case you're wondering, no I'm not interested in any trades.


$D800_130205 - 001.webp$D800_130205 - 002.webp$D800_130205 - 003.webp$D800_130205 - 004.webp
 
Last edited:
Need this to sell quickly, more than I need the extra $50.

Price drop to $2350 net to me.
 
This is tempting, posting to remind me to think about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom