FS: Mint UWA AT-X 116 Pro DX TOKINA 11-16mm f/2.8 Nikon Mount

Richichi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Time to let go of my Nikon mount Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 DX lens. This lens is very sharp and it is in mint condition physically & mechanically. You will be very very pleased, you would be hard pressed to find such a clean lens IMHO. I am the original owner, purchased about a year/half ago. This copy of the lens besides being sharp, focuses fast and is right on & is dust free! I'm looking to go into another direction for a while and purchase what everyone classifies as the King, the 70-200mm f/2.8 vrII, so I need some cash, wish I could afford to keep it :) This sale comes complete with all OEM accessories as if purchased new.

I will ship to the lower 48 states only. I believe it's only fair that I pick up the shipping/insurance fees and buyer picks up the PayPal fees if any .. Price is $400 .. Photos will follow shortly. I have a few references from here on the Photo Forum, a few more on Fred Miranda and a bunch more on eBay to show your dealing with a reputable seller. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks Ron

Last edited:
Is this v1 or v2 of the lens? Thanks.

Hmmm no action on this lens after 168 views, here I thought this lens would sell fairly quickly being such a great lens .... maybe I'll try FM!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back