What's new

FS: New Canon T3i w/ 18-55mm lens

philly035

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Looking to sell my New Canon T3i with 18-55mm lens (kit). Camera and accessories have never been used.

Willing to sell for $730 shipped (or pickup in Chicago for $700).

Only reason I'm selling is I've already cut out the UPC seal and shipped it off to Canon Rebates (can't return camera). Shortly after doing so, my uncle (Canon employee) got me a great deal on a refurb 60d + 24-105mm lens. So the T3i kit has got to go!

Please PM me if interested. I can provide my eBay feedback details, and would like the buyer to do the same. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom