R richman79 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Mar 1, 2010 #1 I have a New in Box Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Lens USA Model. This is my first time posting here, but check my ebay id (uranus435) for positive references. I'm asking $520 paypalled (gifted) and shipped. Thanks. Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
I have a New in Box Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Lens USA Model. This is my first time posting here, but check my ebay id (uranus435) for positive references. I'm asking $520 paypalled (gifted) and shipped. Thanks.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2010 #2 Pictures would probably be nice of the lens the thing you're trying to sell.
Trimmed_jennis TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Tulsa, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2010 #3 but it's new IN the box. if he takes it out it won't be new.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2010 #4 Trimmed_jennis said: but it's new IN the box. if he takes it out it won't be new. Click to expand... And if he doesn't take it out then it's just a box and no proof of a lens. It's still brand new whether or not it's IN the box or OUT of it.
Trimmed_jennis said: but it's new IN the box. if he takes it out it won't be new. Click to expand... And if he doesn't take it out then it's just a box and no proof of a lens. It's still brand new whether or not it's IN the box or OUT of it.
R richman79 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Mar 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 As requested, I have uploaded additional pics. Items were taken out of the box only for the additional pics. Lens is Brand New and unused. Thanks.
As requested, I have uploaded additional pics. Items were taken out of the box only for the additional pics. Lens is Brand New and unused. Thanks.
R richman79 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Mar 2, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Price dropped, I need this gone. Thanks
A alixgaul TPF Noob! Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2010 #7 do you still have the lens? why are you selling it?
R richman79 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Mar 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Still available. I made the switch to micro 4/3, so this has to go.