What's new

FS: New Nikon Sigma EX 30 mm F/1.4 Lens and Nikon Sigma EX 17 mm - 50 mm F/2.8 Lens

ggreenw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these lenses when I originally chose to go with a Nikon D7000 to replace the kit lens, but never ended up using any of it so I decided to sell the Camera and lenses and go with Micro 4/3 because it's a little cheaper on my wallet. Both lenses are brand new with original box, casing, caps, lens hoods, etc.


Sigma EX 30 mm F/1.4 Lens: $400 w/ free shipping (within USA)


Sigma EX 17 mm - 50 mm F/2.8 Lens: $600 w/ free shipping (within USA)


Please pm or email at ggreenw@gmail.com if you have any questions
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom