What's new

FS:Nikkor 105mm VR F2.8 Macro

haha101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Location
Georgia, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikkor 105mm VR F2.8 macro for sale. I bought this lens about a year and a half ago and barely used this lens. This lens is in extremely good condition, never dropped or hard hit. I dont use it that much so i cant justify keeping it. So if any wants it, please PM me. I live in ATL area so if you;re close and if can save me on shipping and do it in person it would be great. I would love the get $730 or OBO please.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
reduced to $670 shipped to Cont. US
 
Send the OP a PM. It gets attention.
 
yes, this lens is still avalailble
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom