waynegz1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 1 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2011 #1 ***** SOLD ***** Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
jritz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 7 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2011 #2 I'm surprised this is still here! Wish I had 1400 to spend!
waynegz1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 1 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bump
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 #4 get out of photography? What the..... What happened man?
waynegz1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 1 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 bills are just pilling up, and I can't justify keeping this when it could go to paying off some debt. I'll be back, but right now this makes the most sense.
bills are just pilling up, and I can't justify keeping this when it could go to paying off some debt. I'll be back, but right now this makes the most sense.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 #6 all right.. best of luck to you!
waynegz1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 1 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I need this to go to a good home, otherwise I will be forced to sell it at my local camera store.. anyone?
I need this to go to a good home, otherwise I will be forced to sell it at my local camera store.. anyone?
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 #8 did you try Craigslist?
waynegz1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 1 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Yeah its there too.
K KevRev123 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2011 Messages 125 Reaction score 14 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2011 #10 Man do I wish I had the money. This is the exact lens I'm looking for, for the exact price too! Won't have the cash until September!
Man do I wish I had the money. This is the exact lens I'm looking for, for the exact price too! Won't have the cash until September!
waynegz1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 1 Location San Antonio, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 ***** SOLD ***** Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
Spunky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 25, 2011 #12 Got the lens today Wayne, Thanks for the smooth transaction and a great lens!