FS- Nikkor Fisheye 10.5mm lens

Darwin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
asking $400. this lens goes anywhere from $700+ brand new. great condition.
shots of the actual lens, i have the original box and paperwork that comes with it.
DSC_5635.jpg

DSC_5638.jpg

heres some shots ive taken with it.
NWPmeet3-0743.jpg

NWPmeet3-0736.jpg

NWPmeet3-0744.jpg

NWPmeet3-0754.jpg

NWPmeet3-0756.jpg

located in san diego and paypal certified. thanks for looking!

chad,
sorry i didnt respond to your emails fast enough for your standards. its been a busy month for me and i just plain forgot. dude, i check my emails like once a week. so stop flamming my thread, please.

tpf members,
i am not a scammer, i hate scammers with a passion. as you can see here i am on the good sellers list on another forum i call home. my member name there is nancy.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=24813

Im a member on Hondaforums. I have purchased from Nancy not only for myself but also for a friend of mine. She is a great seller, ships quickly, and is very trustworthy. Dont get all bootyhurt dude, you havent even sent payment and are already complaining about it.

I am also a member from HondaForums.com. I have not personally bought from Nancy yet but from what i have read and seen she is a great seller. She is very fast on shippment, and very trust worthy. Don't get all but hurt dude. She was away for a little bit i'll tell you right now if i get the money before she sells it i'm gonna buy it from her.

Is this a joke! Do you think we are all morons or something? Two new people join a forum just to say that YOU are trustworthy...get a life...no one on here is dumb enough to fall for this.

Is this a joke! Do you think we are all morons or something? Two new people join a forum just to say that YOU are trustworthy...get a life...no one on here is dumb enough to fall for this.

I agree, it is a little suspect.

This forum should do what macrumors.com has on their forums, a requirement for a minimum post count and join date and account activity to create threads on the marketplace section.

Actually guys...I've been on here awhile and I've bought from Nancy before and know many others that have as well and can vouch that she's a good seller. I bought an ITR strut bar with really fast shipping from her and I can point you to a vouch thread for her on HF if needed.

Let's not forget that the tool that bad talked her in this thread only has 8 posts too. So.....you can't talk bad about the 2 people who joined to vouch for her without dimissing his ridiculous post too.

Take my post as you may, but I've had excellent luck with buying car parts from Nancy in the past.

Nate, then Nancy should have no problems taking a picture of the lens with a piece of paper with the words, "this is not a scam signed nancy" on it, would she?

If Nancy does this, I retract my previous statement and I will apologize.

Nope. I'm sure she woouldn't have any problem doing that.

I've sent her a pm with no response as well so who knows.

I know on here if there is even a hint of getting ripped off I would back away its risky enought buying off the net.

I've sent her a pm with no response as well so who knows.

I know on here if there is even a hint of getting ripped off I would back away its risky enought buying off the net.
dude, you lowballed me. offering 300, youre ****ing on crack.

untitled-4.jpg

your kidding, right?

heres the picture you guys requested just to somewhat clear my name. i am the last person to scam anyone. i am mostly in the market for honda parts (buy and sell) and very reputable on my other forum. whatever guys, take it how you want.

DSC_6406.jpg

Okay, I retract my previous statement and I am sorry.

Good luck selling it. I am interested in the lens but I really need a 24-70 f2.8 before I can buy this.

Most reactions

Back