ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #1 SOLD. Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
C chomayanh TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location HCMC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 27, 2012 #2 Could u up some images that I can see this ? Thanks
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2012 #3 chomayanh said: Could u up some images that I can see this ? Thanks Click to expand... Uhh......... ImNick said: .............You can find photos taken with the lens at NickGarrisonPhoto.com............ Click to expand...
chomayanh said: Could u up some images that I can see this ? Thanks Click to expand... Uhh......... ImNick said: .............You can find photos taken with the lens at NickGarrisonPhoto.com............ Click to expand...
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I'll shoot some photos right now that aren't with a cell phone.
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5
B brian_f2.8 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 1,011 Reaction score 60 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2012 #6 nice work, i just looked at your flickr page, very nice overall.
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks! Now buy my lens!
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 bump
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Price lowered to $650.00 + shipping and paypal fee.
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Over 400 views and no bites?
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 LOWERED PRICE $600.00 + shipping
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 #13 Dang! Too bad I already have one. I'd have snapped this up in a heartbeat! (Unfortunately, out of those 400 'views', 350 were probably a 'bot)
Dang! Too bad I already have one. I'd have snapped this up in a heartbeat! (Unfortunately, out of those 400 'views', 350 were probably a 'bot)
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Yeah, I don't know how this thing isn't gone already.
sm4him In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 4, 2011 Messages 10,726 Reaction score 5,468 Location The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #15 I'd buy it, but my savings account is a little bit short of the $600 you're asking for it. About $400 short.
I'd buy it, but my savings account is a little bit short of the $600 you're asking for it. About $400 short.