ErinWood
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2013
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- West Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon 105 AF-S Micro Nikkor F2.8 IF-ED
The Bomb of a lens. Love this one for portraits and macro both! Beautiful results.
Mint Condition $750
I've mentioned it on all of my listing, but will again. I am selling all of my Nikon Gear because I bought the Canon D5d Mark iii and the Canon 70-200 lens. I have way too much money invested in all of this so I am selling the Nikon Gear and going with Canon.

The Bomb of a lens. Love this one for portraits and macro both! Beautiful results.
Mint Condition $750
I've mentioned it on all of my listing, but will again. I am selling all of my Nikon Gear because I bought the Canon D5d Mark iii and the Canon 70-200 lens. I have way too much money invested in all of this so I am selling the Nikon Gear and going with Canon.
