FS: Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR Micro Zoom Nikkor Lens

;) I'm glad I'm not the only one having difficulty in shifting a lens - though I'd have thought the 105mm VR would shift pretty easily compared to a sigma 150mm macro

This is my second favorite lense ever by Nikon. Really great price here too, can't believe its still around. Hey just a quick question, is this 105 made in Japan or China?

Just bought a brand new 105mm VR for the same price, but mine's unique situation. I called the store to ask for a quote. They quoted for $825... I was like "HELL YEAH!" and placed the order. Few days later, the store called and said they got the lens, but quoted the wrong price, but will sell it to me at $825 anyways.

;) I'm glad I'm not the only one having difficulty in shifting a lens - though I'd have thought the 105mm VR would shift pretty easily compared to a sigma 150mm macro

Overread... I thought you loved your 150 Sigma... whats up?

Macro lovers.. this lens is absolutely gorgeous, it is sharp, and does beautiful work! I am surprised someone hasn't jumped on this. :)

Oh I do - that's why I want the OS edition of it ;)

Sadly I tend to end up saving for it and then it fails to sell and then I end up losing the money on other things, so I go through shorts spurts of trying to sell it. To be fair I could put it on ebay and likely sell it without problems, but I'd rather avoid ebay fees and also get a firm price that I know I'll get rather than risking it.

Most reactions

Back