What's new

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everytime I walk past this tree, he comes out and sits on this cut off branch. Its funny, so I had to go back inside and grab the only telephoto lens I had and took a picture of him...I got as close as I could physically without disturbing him.

Nikon Z6II + Nikkor MC 105mm f/2.8

Watching by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr
 
Everytime I walk past this tree, he comes out and sits on this cut off branch. Its funny, so I had to go back inside and grab the only telephoto lens I had and took a picture of him...I got as close as I could physically without disturbing him.

Nikon Z6II + Nikkor MC 105mm f/2.8

Watching by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr
Nice shot!
 
Nice composition!
 
The B&W works well for this image. I'm usually not a big fan of B&W nature shots, but it certainly fits in this one!
 
The B&W works well for this image. I'm usually not a big fan of B&W nature shots, but it certainly fits in this one!

The reason I went with b&w was because the colors in the background were really distracting to me. It was also cloudy which I think is where b&w is better when the light is flat. Thanks!
 
Geez one more photo to encourage me to B&W a photo. Well done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom