E ErinWood TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location West Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #1 For Sale Nikon 135 F2D-DC AF Lens Original Owner Bought brand new Jan 2012 from Abes of Maine. This lens went on two senior portrait sessions with me and I think that is all I ever used it. Gorgeous results. Don't really know why I didn't use it more. Mint condition! $1,000
For Sale Nikon 135 F2D-DC AF Lens Original Owner Bought brand new Jan 2012 from Abes of Maine. This lens went on two senior portrait sessions with me and I think that is all I ever used it. Gorgeous results. Don't really know why I didn't use it more. Mint condition! $1,000
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #2 It's a very good portraiture lens. Having De-focus Control allows some very pleasing portrait effects.
It's a very good portraiture lens. Having De-focus Control allows some very pleasing portrait effects.