What's new

FS: Nikon 16-35mm f/4 VR with box and all original equipment.

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
LENS IS SOLD.

I decided to sell my 16-35mm Nikon lens because I am wanting to switch to a 35mm prime (Looking for a 35mm 1.4G, if anyone has one and would like to trade with cash on my end). I have taken very, very good care of this lens.The lens is in perfect shape, with both elements completely unscratched/unblemished in any way. It has had a Hoya 77mm UV filter over the front element since it was brand new.


The lens comes with its original hood, lens cap, "velvet" carrying bag, original box and manual. Everything that it came with new.


Some of the gold lettering on the barrel has been rubbed a little from being taken out of the case, but nothing major at all, as you can see in the photos. You can click the link below each photo to see a larger version to check out the details.


I'm asking $1,100 for the lens.


Shoot me a PM if you're interested!


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%281%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%282%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%283%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%284%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%285%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%286%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link


Nikon-Nikkor%2016-35mm%20f4%20VR%20%287%20of%207%29-XL.jpg

Larger Link
 
Last edited:
I own this lens and its an awesome addition to my setup. The 14-24 may be a little wider and sharper but this is allow filters and is $700 cheaper. Hope you sell it!
 
It is indeed an awesome lens! I've loved it for wedding photography. Thanks for the bump!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom