What's new

FS - Nikon 18 - 200 VR

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lens is in very good condition. It does have the typical lens creep that is fairly common with this lens.. Everything included except the manual. Any questions please ask. 425 shipped and insured CONUS via PAYPAL.. Must have at least 50 posts on TPF. I figured I would offer it here before it is off to the bay.. I have 100% feedback on the bay.. Follow kritoferrowe on eBay Profiles








 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom