lonesomexloveus
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2008
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- PA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I purchased this a year two ago to use at weddings and quickly found that while it's a great lens for outdoor work or flash, it wasn't cutting it for the low light things I wanted to do on a professional level. SO i recently upgraded to a 70-200 2.8.
It's minty and in the box with all the original paperwork and warranty card. The glass is clean and the cosmetics are near perfect. It comes with everything that came with it when I purchased it originally, as well as a UV filter! (front and rear lens caps, etc).
I can supply photos for anyone who's interested!
shoot me an email at allison.e.frank (at) gmail.com if you're interested!
i'm looking for around $450 including paypal fees and shipping, OBO!
Thanks for looking!
It's minty and in the box with all the original paperwork and warranty card. The glass is clean and the cosmetics are near perfect. It comes with everything that came with it when I purchased it originally, as well as a UV filter! (front and rear lens caps, etc).
I can supply photos for anyone who's interested!
shoot me an email at allison.e.frank (at) gmail.com if you're interested!
i'm looking for around $450 including paypal fees and shipping, OBO!
Thanks for looking!
Last edited: