What's new

FS : Nikon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 VR & 55-200mm 4-5.6 VR

BrianLy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have these two kit lens for sale, because I want to get a Nikon18 - 200 AFS-VR 3.5-5.6. (Both will come with a Tiffen UV Filter)

18-55mm 3.5-5.6 VR $100shipped + 4% Paypal charge! Comes with Hood and a rear hard plastic cap, not like the original white plastic one. Only thing missing is the front lens cap. But filter has always been on it so its clean!
55-200mm 4-5.6 VR $140shipped SOLDDD!!!!

18-55VR1.jpg

18-55VR3.jpg

18-55VR2.jpg


55-200VR4.jpg
 
Last edited:
What condition are these in and are they both still for sale? I will make an offer on both if they are still available.
 
These are both in great condition! Both hardly used, I have someone going for the 55-200 for $145 already, LMK!
 
Is the 18-55 still available?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom