What's new

FS: Nikon 18-55mm VR lens

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For Sale
I’m the original owner
I'll pay for the shipping to any of the lower 48, US states.

Condition: Pristine, like new

Nikon AF-S DX VR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G with:

» end caps » standard lens hood

18-55mm2-25-10D90_0050.jpg


The lens has Nikon’s,high-performance, Super Integrated Coating (SIC), which offers superior color reproduction, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.

BONUS | BONUS | BONUS|

I will include three, 52 mm filters for the lens, 2 UV and a FL. (and a case for them)

18-55mm2-25-10D90Edit.jpg



18-55mm2-25-10D90_00402.jpg


18-55mm2-25-10D90_0047.jpg


Price includes USPS shipping and the filters, but not the shipping insurance.

ONLY: $129 USD (plus shipping insurance), Paypal preferred
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the superb shipping and packaging of the lens, as well as fast shipping and providing tracking info...:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom