What's new

FS: Nikon 35-70 F/2.8 Lens

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope I don't regret this but I'm selling my Nikon 35-70 F/2.8 push-pull lens w/macro.

This has been one of my favorite lenses and a pleasure to use!

$350 shipped and PayPal'd.

I looked on KEH and these are going for $399 for BGN class, I'd consider this much, much better.

Comes with hood, front cap and rear cap.

Edit: Adding Photos
Note: Original lens hood included as well, but I use this one since I read it works better.

3859943157_6494c020cb_m.jpg

3859942765_b2c321f761_m.jpg

3859942283_5d88a61e34_m.jpg
 
Last edited:
$325 and this lens is all yours!
 
$300 going once...
 
$300 going twice...
 
$300 going thrice...
 
may i take a look the picture of the body, glass, scratches please
 
You bet, I'm in class the next couple days for work but I'll try and take one later on today.

Thanks

No major scratches, dings, etc on the lens and it's sharp as can be.
 
Last edited:
PM sent.
 
$275, my final price drop on this before it hits the auction.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom