What's new

FS: Nikon 50 1.8 AF-D

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a lightly used Nikon 50 1.8 up for sale. Trying to raise cash to get a new camera body so this has to go. I don't use it very much anyway, it just lives in my camera bag. I think it's been on my camera maybe 10 times in the last year since I bought it. It's in pretty much mint condition, everything works like it's supposed to, and the glass is clean and scratch free. This is a super sharp lens that every photographer should have in their bag! PM me if you're interested. I'll add photos of it to the thread when I get home.
 
A lens every photographer should have in their bag... Except you, lol. How much are you selling it for?
 
A lens every photographer should have in their bag... Except you, lol. How much are you selling it for?

$100 local, $110 for a paypal sale, including shipping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom