What's new

FS Nikon 50 1.8 and 18-105

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
South Dakota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very well taken care of, I baby my stuff, So both are in excellent condition. The 18-105 has a Hoya UV filter on it, both caps and hood that will go with the lens. I can't find the box but it was the White box model(if that matters). The 50 has been a great lens, both caps and original box with all papers. I ordered a Sigma 24-70, 70-200 2.8, so I have them covered. Pm me if interested.
Nikon 18-105 VR 2.5-5.6 150 plus shipping.
DSC_0061.jpg


DSC_0060.jpg


DSC_0059.jpg


DSC_0058.jpg


Nikon 50, mint 1.8 90 shipped

DSC_0057.jpg


DSC_0056.jpg


DSC_0055.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom