ryan7783 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2009 #1 SOLD Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
ryan7783 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 up
ryan7783 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 someone has to want this. I'm open to offers
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2009 #4 Let me see how much $$$ I have if you don't sell it by the 27th. I returned a lens to B&H and looking for a replacement, although I was originally looking for a fast mid zoom, this is tempting.
Let me see how much $$$ I have if you don't sell it by the 27th. I returned a lens to B&H and looking for a replacement, although I was originally looking for a fast mid zoom, this is tempting.
ryan7783 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 bump. updated sale
ryan7783 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Lenses sold on ebay last night.