What's new

FS Nikon 50mm F1.8D

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone need a good 50mm f1.8D? I got it a few years ago, and don't use it much, 50mm just isn't very useful for what I do, its an excellent copy, pretty much brand new condition, comes with box, caps, manual, everything just as new...works great, never had any issue with it, glass is perfect. I just need to make some room in my pelican case.

if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM, I'll get some pics up tomorrow if I can, I'm stuck at my other job tonight.

asking $90 shipped to the US.

EDIT- Sold!
 
Last edited:
I got your PM, and replied, let me know if it came though.

just a reminder to everyone, this is the 1.8D version, not the 1.8G, and as such it won't autofocus on bodies without a motor in them (D3xxx, D5xxx)
 
sold pending payment
 
SOLD!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom