What's new

FS: Nikon 55-200 DX AF-S F4-5.6

Yellow Wagon

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
For sale is a Nikon 55-200 DX AF-S F4-5.6 lens. Comes with original kit box, paperwork, pouch, lens caps, hood and a UV filter. Used probably 4-5 times. Perfect condition. Got a new lens so this one has to go. Works great.


$125
 
I would love to purchase this lense from you.....but I am currently deployed to the sandbox... what payment methods can you accept, and would you be willing to ship quickly to an APO after you receive the payment?
 
What is the difference between the VR and this one???
Very interested.
 
sorry, just saw your post now. Basically the same lens except the other version comes at a higher price and includes vibration reduction....I have shot with this lens twice and it works great outdoors. For the money, you can't beat it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom