What's new

FS Nikon 55-200 DX Kit lens

SMG

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This lens is not being used since I got my Sigma 70-300.

Purchased last week of July this year, and hardly any use on the lens. Not a mark on it, it is essentially as it came out of the box.

I have all of the original packaging, both lens caps, a Hoya UV filter, the bag and petal shade. I should have the Warranty papers, I will have to look for them.

Price is now $150US with shipping included to Conus and Canada. Paypal preferred.

Cheers,
SMG
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom