What's new

FS: Nikon 55-200mm f/4

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this not too long ago and I find myself not using it very often since I shoot more portraiture than anything else now.

It might have 500 clicks on it but I think it's probably less.

$160 shipped

55_200vr.jpg
 
You didn't say in your post whether it was the VR version or not, but the picture is of one that is VR. I might be interested in it, but only if it's the VR version. Thanks.
 
I see you replying to your other thread but not this one. I'll assume you got lost in the intricacies of that thread and forgot about this one. :) Little bump in the hopes you'll remember.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom