What's new

FS: Nikon 70-200 ƒ2.8 VR lens USA

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sold Sold Sold
 
Last edited:
Maybe if I throw in a Tiffen ultra thin uv filter? Or does no one want this lens anymore because the vrII model came out?
 
Pretty fair price, I've seen them go lower, however considering the price of the VRII this is a good option. Good luck with the sale.
 
Thanks, I figured its a pretty fair price due to the condition. A lot I've seen online are scratched or just used and abused....kind of like how the lens is designed to be used, yet mine is in "out of the box" condition. If someone would trade me straight up for a 24-70 id be all up for it!
 
This part in my dream, best lens for my camera D3100.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom