FS: Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 that rarely sees any use now days. I bought it used from B&H. It was rated 8/10 when I bought it. The glass is completely clean. I can email pictures later but I am currently at work. I am thinking I could be interested in trading it for a 17-55 2.8 or a 24-70 2.8. I find myself using those ranges more lately. I am most easliy reached my email... eric-holmes (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

May also be interested in a Leica. :drool:

$1,300 OBO

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures added per request.

As stated, this was rated 8/10 from B&H. The glass is absolutely clean but there are rub marks completely around the brace that rotates around the lens. I have no clue what it is from but I do know that it doesn't hinder the performance of the lens at all. It will include both end caps and the original hood (which is unscathed).

i-3cLVTX8-L.jpg

i-VhPj7PK-L.jpg

i-RGPQ5rX-L.jpg

i-RGPQ5rX-L.jpg

i-pJxWmPn-L.jpg

i-gzMh5nR-L.jpg

8/10????? That's used and abused now.

Ignoring the ridcliousness, nothing has changed on this lens since I purchased it from B&H. No other rub marks have been added. It looks just like it did the day it came from them.

Looks fine to me. If I had one of the lenses you'd want, I'd surely take it off your hands.

Mark

Bump. Will consider cash offers.

Sold locally via Craigslist. Thanks for the interest everyone.

Most reactions

Back