What's new

FS: Nikon AF-S 12-24mm F/4

djl4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. I'm selling my Nikon 12-24mm F/4.
I bought this new two months ago for $950. It comes with the lens, front and back caps, hood, circular polarizer, and original box.
I am selling this for $775 shipped. Payment is by PayPal only. This lens retails $900-$1200.

I need the money to pay off some bills. It would be great to sell this ASAP.
I am also willing to accept reasonable offers.

I am at work right now. I will post pictures later in the afternoon.

Please PM if you are interested. Thank you.
 
What condition is it in?

*Subscribed for pictures*
 
dsc2368o.jpg


dsc2375.jpg


dsc2377.jpg


dsc2378.jpg
 
I would say the condition is "like new." Like I've said in the opening post, I bought it new two months ago. I used it to take a couple of pictures.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you.
 
Again, I am willing to accept reasonable offers. Please PM if interested.
Thank you.
 
PM replied.
 
This is still up for sale.
Please PM if interested.
 
Sold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom