Kingsav3000
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all! I am selling this lens to make room for a longer macro lens. My best friend was the original owner and I can say he has kept it in great condition. I bought it because I wanted to replace the one I sold a while ago to make room for the 24-70. But now that I have a little bit more money and getting into macro more as well its time for a longer lens.
My best friend lost the front lens cap but he has always had a uv filter on it since day one. Photos are tack sharp with this lens. He used to shoot with it on his d3 and it worked flawlessly on my d7100.
Asking for $375 shipped to anyone in the US. Thought someone might want it before I put it on ebay. You can check my ebay ratings as well.. cocklebur999



My best friend lost the front lens cap but he has always had a uv filter on it since day one. Photos are tack sharp with this lens. He used to shoot with it on his d3 and it worked flawlessly on my d7100.
Asking for $375 shipped to anyone in the US. Thought someone might want it before I put it on ebay. You can check my ebay ratings as well.. cocklebur999



Last edited: