What's new

FS: Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
14
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

I'm selling my Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF.

It is in perfect working condition without any scratches, haze, dents or damage.

This is a full frame lens and will work on every single Nikon DSLR. It is tack sharp and required no fine tuning on my D7000.

I'm selling this to fund a purchase of another lens.

I'm looking for $400. Price is negotiable but no low ball offers! You pay S&H from 60601, I cover PP.

You will get the lens, original hood, original caps and a 3rd party lens pouch ONLY. No original box, manuals, etc.

Photos of ACTUAL Item:
5979682367_f8082de99b_z.jpg

5980240098_edb5b6d613_z.jpg

5980239792_150f49e1b3_z.jpg

5980239482_fc34801460_z.jpg

5980239200_ef9633b562_z.jpg

5980239050_90bec92130_z.jpg

5980238908_17dde5d69c_z.jpg


Recent Pictures taken with item:


 
Last edited:
No offers? I am not realistically expecting $400, though it'd be nice!
 
I will accept $380 via PayPal, I will cover shipping and paypal fees!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom