FS: Nikon CoolPix P500 + memory card and case.

sient

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my Nikon P500 Camera. This camera was purchased in July of 2011, but has less than 200 pictures taken on it. I originally bought it hoping to get into photography and do some stuff for a job I had at the time, but got laid off and just hadn't gotten around to selling the camera.

The Camera comes with an 8gb SD Card (barely used), the original usb charging cord + wall outlet attachment, and a Case Logic Case that fits it nicely.

Camera - Amazon.com: Nikon COOLPIX P500 12.1 CMOS Digital Camera with 36x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black): Electronics
SD Card - http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Class-Flash-Memory-TS8GSDHC10E/dp/B003VNKNEG/ref=pd_cp_e_1

Case - Amazon.com: Case Logic High Zoom Camera Case: Electronics

The camera has no marks, scratches, or issues. There is no dust in the lens and the back screen is still fully adjustable and clear of any scratches/marks. The case has a shoulder strap, and plenty of pockets for extra batteries, memory cards, keys, or other such stuff.

This is a great starter camera. I took some pictures that I really enjoyed, but I just don't have the time or motivation to get into this full fledged (I never got off auto setting...haha). Currently the camera is $350 new, plus $12-15 for the case and $10 for the memory card, coming to around $375, plus shipping. I am asking $325, shipping included up to to $15 and in the US. I'm not sure about canadian shipping, but if it's decent, I'll help out and we can always negotiate. Paypal is the only form of payment I'll accept, unless of course you're local to the DFW area, and then cash is alright too.

If you have any questions or want more angles, feel free to ask. Thanks.

Pictures of Camera I posted on the Entensity Forums:

l5jcu.jpg

Bmh0y.jpg

UVrUS.jpg

** I know I'm new here. I was referred by a friend that is big into Nikon and gave me some reputable options to try and sell my camera through. If you need any verbal or visual confirmation this isn't a scam, feel free to ask. Thank you for your time. **

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back