What's new

FS: Nikon D200/MB-D200 (Like New)

I am going to look at this when I get home because my work computer blocks photobucket.
 
Nevermind, thought KmH had sold it.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I am new here. I cannot send PMs yet.

The camera looks great in the pictures.
Did you buy it new and never have it repaired?
 
I didn't see the strap. Do you still have it?
 
Sorry I am new here. I cannot send PMs yet.

The camera looks great in the pictures.
Did you buy it new and never have it repaired?

Yes I am the original owner, and no it has never needed any repairs.
I was not aware new members are restricted from using the PM system. Are you sure?

I didn't see the strap. Do you still have it?
Yes, I still have the original strap. Somewhere! but I can't find it, which is why it's not listed.



Nevermind, thought KmH had sold it.
So did KmH! :er:
 
Last edited:
Yes I am the original owner, and no it has never needed any repairs.
I was not aware new members are restricted from using the PM system. Are you sure?

At least 3 posts to send a PM. This one is the 3rd one.

I'll try after this post.
 
So did KmH! :er:

I ended up buying a D200 on eBay thinking it was gone! Great deal for such a low actuation count. That thing might as well be new.
 
PM'ed you about it.
 
The D200 has sold and so has the grip.
 
Last edited:
The MB-D200 is no longer available.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom