What's new

FS:Nikon D200 with lens

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a lightly used Nikon D200 body with 50mm 1.8 for sale. Price is $400

This has been a great camera and even though sometimes the pop up flash doesn't work and, at times, the shutter sticks I still hate to let this thing go. Yes, the strap is included and yes, I will insure it fully when I ship it.
I should also mention that the LCD screen is broken - it's not a HUGE deal but that's another reason I'm letting it go so cheap. You're really getting a great deal here, people...don't pass this up.

I ship worldwide and I use UPS.


DSC_6491.jpg



let me know. thanks
 
Anywhere except Nigeria. I hate those scams they always try to pull on me.
 
Does that camera come with any other lenses?
im very interested.

Oh how much does it weigh.
 
Camera is sold. I sold it to a real nice guy. I think he said he was a mason - anyway he said it would be perfect for him to use on the job. thanks everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom