FS: Nikon D3 *Brand New*

supremesb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Up For Sale is my Nikon D3, This Camera I purchased Brand New in March 09.

The Camera has been used a handful of times only ever in controlled environments (studio) just to have a play.
I brought this camera with the best intentions of going out and about and shooting, but work doesnt give me that freedom.

From the Pictures i will provide, You can see that this camera has been used bery little, The camera still smells new, and has only had 4 months taken out of the Nikon warranty as i purchased it brand new in March

In the pictures provided is the Tax invoice, which shows the date of purchase and the price i paid not so long ago.

The Camera Comes with EVERYTHING it would as if it where new; All wrapping, Papers, Manuals, Plastic bagging, Box, and all the cables and accesorries you would expect.

Actuation Count for this Camera is 673.

I know that this is my first post on this forum, and i do apologize if anything seems illegitimate, but i cant afford to have such a high priced camera sitting in its box for much longer, its just not cost effective.

As you may already know i am located in Melbourne Australia.
All Payment Types are Accepted, Method of post whether it be Domestic or international will be Registered and insured Postage.

Please Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, and i will help you as best i can.
Please look at the pictures in detail before asking silly questions though.

My email is:
sbridger @ live.com
(remove the spaces)

2up7h95.jpg

vqqy49.jpg

a9n70n.jpg

abi009.jpg

24gm2hl.jpg

rlf1uo.jpg

s4z13n.jpg

wguia9.jpg

2qcjdqd.jpg

Last edited:
anyone find it ironic that the shot that shows the LCD highlight Autofocus is blurry....?

.....the d3 must come like that. Dont worry, its the flagship model!

you know what mate, if i had the cash, id probs buy it. But I got nothing near 5800 to spare atm. Good luck with finding a buyer.

Why is it that you want to sell such a awesome camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back