FS: Nikon D300, 12-24, 18-200

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Edit:

Just the 12-24 left for sale. Mint condition, US model, zero signs of use. It will come with the original box and papers.

$700 shipped.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in the 35mm... I guess when everything sells or if I find another one before that. Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in the 35mm... I guess when everything sells or if I find another one before that. Thanks

I have another thread selling just the 35mm for a little bit more. PM me if you want to discuss it.

I very like if i can enough money, I want buy Nikon D300: $1200 shipped.
I have to save my money in two month.
then, i will sent your mail.

I very like if i can enough money, I want buy Nikon D300: $1200 shipped.
I have to save my money in two month.
then, i will sent your mail.

Will not ship outside the US for obvious reasons. Call me suspicious.

35mm sold, other 3 items are still up for grabs.

I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE THE D300, sorry for the caps...

is ther any way we can work a monthly payment deal, or half now and the rest in payments, lmk

email. [email protected]

i am not on here alot bt thats a great deal

I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE THE D300, sorry for the caps...

is ther any way we can work a monthly payment deal, or half now and the rest in payments, lmk

email. [email protected]

i am not on here alot bt thats a great deal

Monthly payments are fine with me. However, for obvious reasons I would not ship it until I had the full amount. It would be ignorant on my behalf to ship it out with no way to secure the rest of the payments.

Josh, I recieved the 35mm lens today. Just as you described in mint condition.
Thanks

Can you tell me if the camera is a d300 or d300s?
Secondly, it is hard to tell form the posts, is the camera sold or still for sale?

Can you tell me if the camera is a d300 or d300s?
Secondly, it is hard to tell form the posts, is the camera sold or still for sale?

D300 as listed above.

Nothing has sold except the 35mm. All 3 items need to have an offer before any of them "sell." There are a few offers currently though so please let me know if you have any interest.

I forgot to add that if anyone wants all 3 items I'll offer a price break. Shoot me a PM for details.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back