What's new

FS: Nikon D300 - 7100 clicks w/3yr comprehensive warranty

you may want to consider lowering your price, a new D300s is $1453 from amazon
 
I just felt the need to say Valentino is one of the greatest racers ever. GL with the sale.
 
thanks for the update

does that deal include 3 years of 100% coverage [even if you drop it they fix or replace] coverage at that price?

This camera just got back from Nikon and only has 7100 clicks there is no sign of wear either. It is as new. So the extra $100 paid over amazon gets you 3 years complete coverage, I dunno but to me that sounds like a huge deal to me.

oopsey, I am in Concord, California 94520

The D300s comes with a Nikon warranty and is brand new never been in anyone else's hands taken out of the box nothing. It doesn't matter if you have a 10 year warranty it's an older camera the updated version is already out and you want more than it. Just like someone wouldn't charge more for a D3 compared to the D3S it's the same thing. Overpriced people won't pay that on this site especially we know what things are worth. Try your luck on ebay maybe.
 
you may want to consider lowering your price, a new D300s is $1453 from amazon
WTF is up with the price police on this forum.

Price is an issue between the seller and the buyer.

If you're not interested in the gear, why are you posting anything at all.

This isn't a discussion forum section.

Furthermore the forums has a private message system.
 
SOLD d300 sold for $1330 for you price police a$$holes :hug::if you are keeping track of actual sales numbers
 
SOLD d300 sold for $1330 for you price police a$$holes :hug::if you are keeping track of actual sales numbers

I am surprised someone paid that. I got my D300 with 4200 clicks + the Nikon Bt grip and two of the Pro Batteries for $1350. They are not trying to be rude they were simply surprised that you were asking so high. No need to stoop down to there level. all things considered $1400 is a little high. I don't worry about the warranties as I pay 12 a month for insurance that cover everything including water damage with a $75 deductible. I like my insurance policy!
 
everyone has an opinion.......

and I have my $1330 and the new [happy] owner has his d300 camera......
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom