S sparkw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2012 #1 sold Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 thats a good price for it. shame were not in Canada. low shutter count too. the wife is from misasag, missausag, missausauga...screw it.. the wife is from Toronto.
thats a good price for it. shame were not in Canada. low shutter count too. the wife is from misasag, missausag, missausauga...screw it.. the wife is from Toronto.
S sparkw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I added shipping option to USA. I guess Canadians don't use this forum as much.
Rob99 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 27, 2012 Messages 105 Reaction score 54 Location Binghamton, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2012 #4 Will you sell just the grip?
S sparkw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Sorry, I only sell these as a package.
S sparkw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Dec 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Bump
photo_joe TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 174 Reaction score 3 Location Cameron, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 17, 2012 #7 Wish this would have been up about a month ago. I picked up a D300 locally for around the same price with less extras. GL with the sale.
Wish this would have been up about a month ago. I picked up a D300 locally for around the same price with less extras. GL with the sale.
S sandraadamson TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 3 Location Nova Scotia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 #8 Darn wished you had posted this 2 weeks ago I picked one up in Toronto with grip for $700 same number of accuations. Good luck selling!
Darn wished you had posted this 2 weeks ago I picked one up in Toronto with grip for $700 same number of accuations. Good luck selling!