What's new

FS: Nikon D3100 (Body only) -$300 shipped w/ extras

florotory

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
30
Location
Overland Park, Ks
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon d3100 in mint condition The shutter count on it is approx 4500. There is no scratches or dings on it at all. Always been stored in the bag with lens cover or cap on when lens wasn't. The only reason 'im selling is cause I have upgraded to the D7100 back in March and thought I would use the D3100 as a backup (plus I want to buy a new jacket for my motorcycle or a new lens for the camera so I could use the money) . I have not taken a single pic since I got the D7100. This is for the body only. Here is a list of acc. extra battery (not Nikon but works), car charger, remote shutter control, Nikon D3100 for dummies book, I may have a few other things to add but Ill have to check. $300.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_1802.webp
    $DSC_1802.webp
    474.4 KB · Views: 168
  • $DSC_1807.webp
    $DSC_1807.webp
    424.1 KB · Views: 155
  • $DSC_1809.webp
    $DSC_1809.webp
    374.6 KB · Views: 145
  • $DSC_1810.webp
    $DSC_1810.webp
    603.5 KB · Views: 149
  • $DSC_1808.webp
    $DSC_1808.webp
    369.1 KB · Views: 153
  • $DSC_1805.webp
    $DSC_1805.webp
    487.3 KB · Views: 142

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom