What's new

FS Nikon D40 Digital SLR Camera w/ extras

thejayj85

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello and thanks for looking!!
Up for sale is a used but in like new condition Nikon D40 kit with extras. Included are the lens that came with the camera, all accessories, a polorized filter, a UV filter and a Swiss Army camera bag. I'm selling it because i barely use it. Probably took a total of 20 pictures with it. Like I said it is in like new condtion.
Feel free to pm any questions.

Worth at $350.00 asking for $250.00 or best offer, must sell. Paypal accepted

1z64dqp.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
Im interested but I'm new here and worried about getting ripped off so I'm going to new some more pictures and info about the camera.
 
Did you sell camera, if not I'ld like to talk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom