What's new

FS: Nikon D40 Kit (One month old)

Mirage_Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The kit has been SOLD. Thanks!​

I've got the upgrade bug so up for sale is a like new, one month old Nikon D40 DSLR kit. The camera was purchased from Comp USA in Clearwater, FL and I have the original receipt from 7/15/09 and warranty registration card. Included is all original parts including 18-55mm lens with covers, battery, charging cradle, USB cable, camera strap, packaging, manuals & paperwork, box etc. The camera has only been handled by me and has no scratches or blemishes that I can see. Price was $400 now $375. Thanks, Brian

ETA: I realize I'm pretty new here. You can check my ebay feedback under username "bsteeves". I'm also very active on various other forums under the same username Mirage_Man.

NikonD40.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd really like to see this gone. Make me an offer. The worst I can do is decline.
 
Price lowered to $375.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom