What's new

FS Nikon D7000 almost new!

SunnyHours

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
3
Location
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Basically an almost brand new Nikon D7000 with a little over 8000 actuations.
Original box and accessories (except for hotshoe cover)
999$+ Shipping
Perfect condition, no scratches, dust, scuff.
Reason for sale: turned on by film and need money (no money = no activities = why have a camera?)

IMG_0695.jpg by SunnyHours, on Flickr

IMG_0696.jpg by SunnyHours, on Flickr

IMG_0697.jpg by SunnyHours, on Flickr



Also available:
Nikon D40 with 18-55mm 3.5-5.6GII (250$)
Nikon SB-600 with box and manuals (almost like new too) 180$+shipping
8Gb Class 10
8Gb Class 6
B+W 52mm Circ polarized filter, no scratches. 60$

Make your offers...
 
Last edited:
Actually yours wasn't the cheapest. Just sold mine with less than 5000 actuations for 975.
 
$75 for the SB-600.
 
$80 more and you can have a refurbished D7000 with warranty straight from Nikon.
 
cannpope said:
Actually yours wasn't the cheapest. Just sold mine with less than 5000 actuations for 975.

You had it for $1000
 
What is this? I'm trying to sell this stuff cuz I'm in debt...I'm not a charity, trying to give my stuff almost for free. If things were better for me I'd be happy to give but in the current circumstances I can't...
If someone is interested it's on eBay now:

Nikon D7000 16.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body Only)

http://bit.ly/yO1yc8

Also, 75$ for a TTL flash? Are you kidding me?
Please, if you just want to be cheap and try to take advantage of me ( offering a 1/3rd of the asking price is not what I call negotiations), refrain from making offers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom