What's new

FS: Nikon D7000 body

cigarguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ended up buying a D300s a few months back and this has been collecting dust since!
Shutter Count 39194
Comes with Battery, aftermarket battery charger, strap and Sandisk extreme plus 80mbps 16GB memory card.
Great shape!
$325 shipped CONUS paypal only
100% ebay rating (cmajorseventh)
image12_zps91310f9b.jpeg
image32_zps6f63bf35.jpeg
image42_zps6270fa65.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Quick question: is this worth the upgrade (if any) from my d3300?
 
The body is significantly beefier (magnesium panels) plus weather sealing, a better overall focusing system and a built in focus motor which is nice for non-AFS lenses. The dual SD storage slots are nice for continuous shooting, i've rarely run out of space while shooting. It really just depends on your purpose I guess
 
The body is significantly beefier (magnesium panels) plus weather sealing, a better overall focusing system and a built in focus motor which is nice for non-AFS lenses. The dual SD storage slots are nice for continuous shooting, i've rarely run out of space while shooting. It really just depends on your purpose I guess

Image quality wise it'll be a downgrade?
 
I would get this over d3300. I quite sure you don't need 24 Mp and 16 Mp is enough for most situations. But at the same D7000 has better built quality, AF system, handling what let you get better pictures in difficult situations.
 
That depends on what you define as quality, in MP it is a downgrade from 24 to ~16mp but it's very rare unless you're blowing pictures up to poster size that you will utilize the 24MP. As the last poster said all other things are an upgrade which will give you better shots.


The body is significantly beefier (magnesium panels) plus weather sealing, a better overall focusing system and a built in focus motor which is nice for non-AFS lenses. The dual SD storage slots are nice for continuous shooting, i've rarely run out of space while shooting. It really just depends on your purpose I guess

Image quality wise it'll be a downgrade?
 
Ok in honor of the Pats win tonight I'm dropping the price! $275 SHIPPED CONUS
 
Last edited:
If it's still available in a few weeks I may be seriously interested. I've been dreaming of upgrading to one from my 3200 but never thought I'd be able to due to the price (typically even a used or refurbished one is way out of my working student price range). Maybe I can convince my parents to chip in since my birthday is on the 14th ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom