What's new

FS: Nikon D7000 w/ battery grip, Nikon 40mm macro lens

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
247
Reaction score
9
Location
Lansdale, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling both a Nikon D7000 and a nikon 40mm macro lens. Both are like new, I only used the 40mm for like 5 shots just to test it out. The D7000 only has 818 shutter actuations since I bought it several weeks ago. I'm looking to get 225 for the 40mm lens and I'm looking to get around 1100 shipped for the d7000. The battery grip for the D7000 is the brand Vello. The camera comes with 2 Nikon en-el15 batteries, 2 memory cards (a 32gb and a 16 gb), the manuel, all wires that came with the camera, and the refurbished box that it came in.

_ND30310.jpg


_ND30313.jpg
 
Last edited:
thanks for the information, only 818 shutter actuations on it than.
 
Your profile says you have a d90 for a camera. So I'm assuming you must have upgraded to the d7000. I am just curious are you regretting the upgrade? I was going to upgrade from the d90 to a d7000. I would really like to know why you are already selling the d7000. Thanks. :)
 
Sorry but I sold both already, I was very happy with the D7000 but I sold it because I went full frame. The D7k is a great camera though and definitely worth upgrading from the D90.
 
sean7488 said:
Sorry but I sold both already, I was very happy with the D7000 but I sold it because I went full frame. The D7k is a great camera though and definitely worth upgrading from the D90.

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to know you were happy with the d7k. I have had my mind set on buying it for a while, but was concerned when I saw you were getting rid of it after so few shots. Anyway good luck with the new camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom