FS: Nikon D80 - Sigma 70-200 2.8 -- Nikon 50 1.8

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dumping all my camera gear because I haven't been able to find a job and have bills to pay. This is a sad day for me, as you all know how much I love photography. But you do whatcha gotta do. So someone please help me out and pick up some of this stuff. Sorry for the crappy photos, I used my Iphone for convenience. All prices include shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

Nikon D80 Body:
i-6wFhzGk-L.jpg

In great shape, functions great. Comes with the body, the lcd cover, body cap, Nikon charger, 1 Nikon battery, and 3 3rd party batteries. I don't have the original box, or paperwork for it. I'm asking $375.

Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX DG MACRO HSM II:

This lens has been very carefully taken care of, because it was a huge investment for me. The lens itself is in great shape, with clean, scratch free glass. Clean, oil free aperture blades. Super smooth zooming and focusing rings. It has some minor scratches in the finish, but nothing major. The tripod collar however has a few imperfections. The finish on the knob to tighten/loosen the collar is wearing off, and it has a chip in the paint. It also has the circular marks on the bottom from being screwed onto my monopod. The lens hood also has come minor chips/scratches in the finish, bit it is still in really good shape. Everything works perfect on this lens, and the focus is quick and snappy. It's my baby and I hate to sell it, but it's gotta go :( I'm asking $600 for it, and the price is firm. I paid $800 for it brand new from the shop. I have the original box for it, as well as the instruction manual, and the soft case that came with it. Also comes with genuine Nikon front and rear caps.. I couldn't stand the cheap sigma ones so I bought the Nikon caps a week after I bought the lens.

i-LfLxQmq-L.jpg

i-S6MnJzS-L.jpg

i-C2Xk6ZS-L.jpg

Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF-D
It's in great condition, and I've only used it maybe 10 or 15 times since I bought it about a year ago.

includes: front+rear caps, and a screw in lens hood. I do NOT have the manual or original packaging. Glass is clean, aperture blades move freely, and are fungus and oil free. Focus ring is smooth, and autofocus works great on all Nikon cameras with built in focus motors.

i-B2X8fsr-L.jpg

The mark on the right is dust, not a scratch. Didn't notice it until just now.

i-5Jtm2Zb-L.jpg

i-9t2qKBj-L.jpg

Yongnuo speedlights:

2x YN-460 II ($35)

i-mBQJctx-L.jpg

The marks on the flash head on the right are just tape residue from things being attached to the flash. They are not scratches.

i-VVdhf7n-L.jpg

1 YN-460 I ($20)

Looks the same as the 460-II, just has lower power, slower recycle time, and doesn't have the "II" designation. It's in the same condition as the 2 II's pictured.

Last edited:
Man, I'm sorry to hear. I wish I could help. We're hiring at our place... Good luck

Bump for a local! Didn't realize how close you were till I saw your CL ad lol! If I didn't just buy my 17-50mm f/2.8, I'd snag the body in a heartbeat for a backup! GLWS man!!!

WhyteMyke said:
Bump for a local! Didn't realize how close you were till I saw your CL ad lol! If I didn't just buy my 17-50mm f/2.8, I'd snag the body in a heartbeat for a backup! GLWS man!!!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I'm honestly hoping that the body and the 50mm sell so I don't have to let my 70-200 go for the time being lol. I don't wanna lose that lens, even if I don't have a body to put it on, because I love it so much.

I feel your pain. I've thought about selling off a lot of personal stuff to get rid of debt. Such a huge burden... I'm just glad I'm at least employed. I LOVE my D80!!!! Sad to see you have to let it go :(.

How much for the 50mm? I don't see a price. Where are you in WNY? I'm in WNY too! lol

amej8 said:
I feel your pain. I've thought about selling off a lot of personal stuff to get rid of debt. Such a huge burden... I'm just glad I'm at least employed. I LOVE my D80!!!! Sad to see you have to let it go :(.

How much for the 50mm? I don't see a price. Where are you in WNY? I'm in WNY too! lol

I'm asking $100 for the 50mm, $105 if it needs to be shipped.

I'm from pembroke, about 10 minutes west of Batavia, and 25-30 miles east of buffalo.

amej8 said:

Lol!!! This guy owns my old D80... ;) If I knew I was going to be in a better financial situation after buying my D7000, I wouldn't have sold it, now I'm in the market for a backup body lol!!! Glad you're still liking it man! Grab Destin's 50mm! It would compliment your D80 perfectly!

Bump, added photos of the 50 and flashes, per request.

70-200 is sold :(

Must be a sad day for you, Destin... I'm sorry to hear that.

It is, but it's all good. It's just material stuff that is replaceable. I'm healthy. I've got a roof over my head. My car gets me where I need to go, and I've got 3 promising job interviews left this week.

I'm not letting it get me down.

Ugh... If I didn't have 6 payments that hit me all at once in the next couple weeks I would be all over this. I'm hoping this doesn't sell soon for my sake :p.

Lol!!! This guy owns my old D80... ;) If I knew I was going to be in a better financial situation after buying my D7000, I wouldn't have sold it, now I'm in the market for a backup body lol!!! Glad you're still liking it man! Grab Destin's 50mm! It would compliment your D80 perfectly!

Haha definitely Mike!!!!

If it were Canon gear I'd have driven up to see you! Sorry, Destin! I've been there and it SUCKS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back